x
Beta Member

Which Square Online paid plan includes showing modifier images?

The ability to add images to modifiers was recently added in Square and we are already on a paid plan for Square Online (Professional tier), but the dashboard says, "To let your online customers see modifier images, please upgrade today." When I go to the Upgrade page, showing modifier images isn't listed as a feature on any of the plans, so I can't tell which tier would provide that feature. Can someone from Square please clarify which tier provides ability to show modifier images? 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey @cbstl,

Thank you for being a member of the Community.

I want to ensure I provide you with the most accurate information, so I've escalated this to our ECOM team for more insight. Once I have more information, I'll reply back.

I appreciate your patience.

Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

Hi. Just following up to see if the ECOM team has provided an answer yet? Thanks.

Message 3 of 9

Hey there @cbstl 

At this time, Item Modifiers images aren't possible on Square Online. I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 9
Beta Member

Hi @JJ_ . Thanks for the reply. If the modifier images are not supported in Square Online, can I ask what this prompt in the Square Dashboard is referring to then?

cbstl_0-1670944915837.png

If my "online customers" aren't customer of my Square Online store, who are they? 😊

Message 5 of 9

My apologies for the confusion here @cbstl. This is a recent feature that was launched and it's currently included with the Plus Plan

Thank you for following up.

JJ
Message 6 of 9
Beta Member

Thanks @JJ_ . Unfortunately, I'm still a little confused. The link you provided shows three possible Square Online plans: Free, Plus and Premium. But in my account, if I click Upgrade in the Square Online dashboard, it shows the following plans: Professional (which we're on), Performance, and Premium:

cbstl_0-1671035900384.png

Are the plans different because we're on Square for Retail? If so, would it be the Performance plan that allows the modifier images?

Message 7 of 9

You are absolutely right @cbstl the Performance plan will be the way to go in your case! 

JJ
Message 8 of 9
Beta Member

Ok got it - thanks for your help! 

Message 9 of 9