x

Why do my items in Square Online have so many blank images?

Every time I edit my items in my Square Online store, blank, broken images are added to the item... now I have over 600 of them and I can't find a way to do a bulk delete. Do I have to delete each one individually?!

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi there,

If you're in your Square online Dashboard, you can go to Items > Site items and you can select 25-50-100-200 items at once. You can checkmark all the items you want to delete and then choose Bulk Edit and select delete.

That will let you remove up to 200 at once.

Hope that helps!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi there,

If you're in your Square online Dashboard, you can go to Items > Site items and you can select 25-50-100-200 items at once. You can checkmark all the items you want to delete and then choose Bulk Edit and select delete.

That will let you remove up to 200 at once.

Hope that helps!

Message 2 of 6

This doesn't solve the problem. The problem was that IMAGES were being added to one single item, with over 600 images being added to one item. There doesn't seem to be a way to bulk delete images in one item?

Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

Hi again. I just tried reproducing the problem and it doesn't like there's any way other than manually clicking the trash icon on each image in the image library. 

If this issue only happened with one or two items, would it be easier to just delete the item and create a new one with the images you wanted? Obviously not ideal if the bug affected tons of items.

Best of luck!

Message 4 of 6

That's what I ended up doing, but I also had to redo all my variations 😭

The bug seems to have stopped, though, so that's good! Not sure what happened, but it was bizarre!

Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

Unfortunately the bug hasn't stopped... It's been happening to me for a while, so I finally came here to see if there is a solution other than deleting and reuploading.  I have over 100 variations on one item and often have 50+ images that randomly go blank.  Some never show up, some show up and then disappear forever.  Did you ever find a solution?

Message 6 of 6