x

Why does my item say unavailable when I have stock and have made item visible.

Why does my item say Unavailable?  It is a physical item and I do not want shipping.  I just want pick up and possibly delivery, but even when I add stock, it still says unavailable.  Help please

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @HappyPorch,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your item availability!

There are a few different places you can check here:

1) Is the item available at the location synced to your Online Store? (check via the Square Dashboard within the item settings).

2) Is Pickup and Delivery enabled at the Location via your Square Online settings? Go to Settings > Pickup and Delivery to check.

3) Again from the Square Online dashboard, go to Items > Site Items then check that you have the fulfilment methods you'd like selected:

If none of these steps work, please reach out to our support team for further help - they'll be able to take a look into how your account has been set up and make suggestions based on that 🙂 

You call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time) or email via this form.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @HappyPorch,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your item availability!

There are a few different places you can check here:

1) Is the item available at the location synced to your Online Store? (check via the Square Dashboard within the item settings).

2) Is Pickup and Delivery enabled at the Location via your Square Online settings? Go to Settings > Pickup and Delivery to check.

3) Again from the Square Online dashboard, go to Items > Site Items then check that you have the fulfilment methods you'd like selected:

If none of these steps work, please reach out to our support team for further help - they'll be able to take a look into how your account has been set up and make suggestions based on that 🙂 

You call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time) or email via this form.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 2 of 4

on the back end, my inventory is available. but when i go to the live site, i can't add to shopping card as all my items show as unavailable. 

how do i fix this?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @moz, thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I've moved your post to this thread, that details suggestions on how to fix this issue. If none of these work, I'd also try unpublishing and republishing the website.

Finally, if all else fails our support team will be able to help further - you can call support on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Go to "Other"" then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 4