Setting up an Online Store can be a daunting task. For some people, just knowing what’s possible can be a huge help when getting started.
If you’ve just perfected your menu or if you’ve added new, professional photographs of all of your products or items - share your site to inspire someone else. If you can share any tips, that would be appreciated too!
Reply in this thread and include:
- The URL for your site
- Your business name and your business type (e.g. retail, food business, service provider)
- ⭐ Bonus! A best practice or tip that will help someone as they’re getting started.
Here are some resources to help you get started:
- ✔️ Top Tips: Square Online Store: How do I make my first sale?
- 📚 Webinar: How to Take your Business Online
- 📹 Manage Online Orders with Square
By sharing your knowledge or by simply sharing a link to your website you can lend a helping hand to someone else.
best tip: stay on top of it! Don’t set it and forget it. There are always tweaks to make for improvement.
2nd best tip: take my own advice!
I am still learning and want to know how to improve my SEO.
Thank you for sharing your site and your tip - it's a good one!
This Support Centre article has some information about to optimize Square Online items for search. I'll keep an eye out for other resources but hopefully others will share any useful SEO tips here too!