x

coupon/delivery question

I'd like to offer a service where the customer can purchase online and donate the bought items to the aid effort for Ukraine. What is the best way to do this? Set up a coupon for Free shipping which means nothing is posted to them put I deliver to the local drop off point? or is there a better way to do this?

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Omeda. thanks for your post - this is a lovely idea ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Your idea would work great - create a coupon such as 'SupportUkraine'  and display it on your website with a note via a pop-up or a banner. This would then indicate to you which orders as intended to be donations. 

Another idea would be to create Square Online Checkout links to collect donations. That way your customers can simply donate money rather than products - this is completely up to you ๐Ÿ’™

More information on accepting donations through checkout links here.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions. And if you do set something up, please send a link to your website here so myself and other sellers can donate when possible. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Omeda. thanks for your post - this is a lovely idea ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Your idea would work great - create a coupon such as 'SupportUkraine'  and display it on your website with a note via a pop-up or a banner. This would then indicate to you which orders as intended to be donations. 

Another idea would be to create Square Online Checkout links to collect donations. That way your customers can simply donate money rather than products - this is completely up to you ๐Ÿ’™

More information on accepting donations through checkout links here.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions. And if you do set something up, please send a link to your website here so myself and other sellers can donate when possible. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 2 of 2