x
Beta Member

customer can only order one item at a time

I have begun to use the "Options" option to create different times for my classes/camps under one item.. Now it seems my customers can only order one thing at a time. It brings them straight cart and there is not continue shopping! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square Community Moderator

Hello @madisonmud - Are you referring to the service you have set up here? I can see that your item called "Curbside Clay Winter" has different times and services. If a customer wishes to continue shopping and add additional service they can do this once the item is in the cart, at the bottom of the checkout screen you should see the "Continue Shopping" option as seen below.

Let me know if you can see it once you add a service to the cart?

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

Nope I mean here

https://checkout.square.site/buy/MJ6TQJELM2FPZRDGY77PQTFC

I don't like the weebly site at all or the platform.. so I just use the links to the item in my Squarespace site

Message 3 of 8

Your correct, this link does not seem to have the option to "Continue Shopping". I'm wondering why. The link might just not offer the same functionality as the checkout online option. 

@madisonmud

Sayra
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 8
Beta Member

SO I have to use the weebly store? I find the whole leaving the square site to go to weebly pretty annoying. It also strangely deletes things when I change the type of product. What is the proper order of creating an item to sell online. I want to use the membership, event and item types  and the "options" part.. Do I create first in square or in square online (weebly) 

I would prefer to just use Squarespace with the links is that possible (where people can add more than one item)

The flow is kind of annoying

Message 5 of 8

I can understand your frustration! As mentioned here by Valentina, checkout links through Square are used for a specific purpose rather than providing a full website checkout experience, this is why the link does not offer the option to "Continue Shopping".

When it comes to creating a checkout link through your website without having to create one in Weebly, you would need to consult with your current website platform to look for additional options. 

@madisonmud  

Sayra
Message 6 of 8

Only being able to add on item is not a good thing. Has anyone worked through a SDK to see if there may be a solution there?

Message 7 of 8

Hey there @cccmuseum

I haven't seen any related topics on how to use an SDK to accomplish the task that you are needing.  I would suggest visiting our Developer Portal Support area so you may get more chances to a relevant answer to your question. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Message 8 of 8