x
Beta Member

delivery option in checkout

in Square online can I change the delivery options (cubside pu, local delivery, address) that is on each item page,  to the checkout page?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @chocolatemann ๐Ÿ‘‹Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Seller Community!

Would you mind clarifying your question? - I want to make sure I am fully understanding you here before I take a stab at answering. Are you asking if you can alter a method of delivery/pickup once an order is placed?

I will keep an eye out for your response!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Great, thanks for looking into this. 

When the customer is on an item page and decides to add it to her card she is asked "How to get it" , and in the case of local delivery prompted to add an address. Then she moves on to another product, decides to add it to her card and is asked again "How to get it" . 

This fulfillment question should only be asked ones per order. 

Looking at Amazon checkout , you fill your basket with as many different thinks as you want and only ones, just before the billing page are you ask for a fulfillment method. 

So my question is" How do I set-up the system so that the customer is only ask ones for a fulfillment method?"

Message 3 of 4

Wondering if a solution was found for this?

Message 4 of 4