x
Beta Member

how does store locator page work?

Hi, how do I had address to the store locator page?

https://www.charlevoixenligne.com/s/store-locator

I can't find how to.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Square Community Moderator

Hi @SamuelDesgagne1 - Thanks for stopping by The Seller Community 😊

The Store Locator, which is an optimal solution for higher complexity sellers that have multiple locations, gives buyers an easy way to find stores nearest to them, and quickly access information such as business hours, directions, and contact information. Buyers can also switch between a list and map view. In addition, a search bar (that defaults to the buyer’s IP address based zip code) sorts locations by proximity, allowing buyers to search depending on their location, while a distance calculator displays how far different locations are from the search position.

On your site lives a search bar, where customers can put in their address and the nearest store will populate.

Let me know if this helps. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 14
Beta Member

Hi Ria,

Can you try G3Z 1A9 which is literally at 5 min of one of my location in square?

It doesn't work for me.

Message 3 of 14

I was able to take a look into that for you @SamuelDesgagne1.

Looks like that postal code didn't populate any results. 

Due to the public nature of The Seller Community we are unable to access specific account details through The Community to dive deeper into why this is occurring with your site. For more assistance with this issue, feel free to send send a message using this contact form. Our support team will be happy to assist in resolving the matter on your account. 

Also, phone support is available Monday - Friday 6 AM - 6 PM PST. The telephone number is (855)700-6000.

Ria
Message 4 of 14
Beta Member

I wrote to the support 2 times, still no answer. Can you do something? Can someone that use this feature help me understand?

Message 5 of 14

Quick question @SamuelDesagagne - Are you able to contact support to speak with a live representative so that we can ensure that you receive assistance with this?

Phone support is available Monday - Friday 6 AM - 6 PM PST. The telephone number is (855)700-6000.

Let me know how this goes. 

Ria
Message 6 of 14
Beta Member

Hi, just wondering how I can also add a store locator to my website?

Message 7 of 14
Beta Member

You need to create a new page, and it's in the "template" option for new pages. If you found how to add store, tell me! 

Message 8 of 14
Beta Member

I can’t see it for some reason!! Do you have a picture?

Message 9 of 14
Beta Member

It should be down there, but since i added it, it's on top.

SamuelDesgagne1_1-1642866593465.png

Message 10 of 14
Beta Member

That’s so weird, I don’t have that! 

thank you anyways!

Message 11 of 14
Beta Member

Don't give up! maybe someone gonna answer us!

Message 12 of 14

Hi @madebyvictoriak - Thanks for stopping by The Seller Community 😊

That sounds extremely frustrating that there is a feature available that is not reflecting on your Square account.

Because your Store locator feature is not available, that is indicative of an account specific error that may need to be investigated further by our engineers.  

Due to the public nature of The Seller Community we are unable to access specific account details through The Community. For assistance with your account, Feel free to send send a message using this contact form. Our support team will be happy to assist in resolving the matter on your account. 

Phone support is available Monday - Friday 6 AM - 6 PM PST. The telephone number is (855)700-6000.

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Message 13 of 14
Beta Member

Been writing them 8 emails still no answers other than "we don't understand your problem, can you re-explain it" Preprogrammed answer. It's really frustrating. Can you do something?

Message 14 of 14