x
Beta Member

is there a way to prevent people from saving my photos on their phones and ipads?

is there a way to prevent people from saving my photos on their phones and ipads?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Couple questions: are your photos in a gallery, or are you speaking of photos you're selling via square? 

Depending on where you images "live," you may be able to enable right-click protection, which disables right-click/save. 

Add a watermark to images you post. It shouldn't be huge, but it should be visible and difficult to remove in editing. 

Export your images at low-rez; they should be large enough to display well in whatever window they'll be in. There are 96 pixels per inch, so if you're exporting for a 2' x 3' space, your export size is 192x288 pixels. 
If you're exporting images from your phone, you can change the resolution before you shoot so images will be lower quality - meaning fewer pixels. 

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

I did embed a no right click code and it works fine on pc's, but not on iphones or ipads. It appears to me that there is no way of preventing people from copying images on these Apple machines. Am I correct?

Message 3 of 3