x
Beta Member

photo editing

Hi there. I'm looking for a free photo editing program that resizes, allows me to collage photos, allows me to add text to photos. Any suggestions? Thanks. 

Message 1 of 3
2 Best Answers
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey there @eleanoralbanese!

I believe I may be one of the best people for this, as a professional photographer who has explored almost every piece of photo software you've ever seen, I use Lightroom and Photoshop which is around $10USD a month, but if you're looking for something free I'll provide a list here...

• Rawtherapee (used for basic colour changes and lighting to enhance images).
  • spark.adobe.com MY TOP PICK paid plan available but all necessary features are available free - get paid plan with more benefits for a lower cost through adobe's CC 20gb Photography Plan (used for creating advertising graphics as well as using adobe's photoshop technology to allow use of some otherwise inaccessible features).
  • Gimp (free open-source photoshop alternative used by professionals to create high quality images and graphics).

I hope this post was of use to you and you can find the appropriate app for you, any questions about photography and software, just @ me in your posts and I'll be with you as fast as possible!

If this helps, don't forget to mark it as best answer top support other users in the future : ).

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Best Answer

Thanks so much Matt. Really appreciate all the details you shared with me. Have a great day.  

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hey there @eleanoralbanese!

I believe I may be one of the best people for this, as a professional photographer who has explored almost every piece of photo software you've ever seen, I use Lightroom and Photoshop which is around $10USD a month, but if you're looking for something free I'll provide a list here...

• Rawtherapee (used for basic colour changes and lighting to enhance images).
  • spark.adobe.com MY TOP PICK paid plan available but all necessary features are available free - get paid plan with more benefits for a lower cost through adobe's CC 20gb Photography Plan (used for creating advertising graphics as well as using adobe's photoshop technology to allow use of some otherwise inaccessible features).
  • Gimp (free open-source photoshop alternative used by professionals to create high quality images and graphics).

I hope this post was of use to you and you can find the appropriate app for you, any questions about photography and software, just @ me in your posts and I'll be with you as fast as possible!

If this helps, don't forget to mark it as best answer top support other users in the future : ).

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Best Answer

Thanks so much Matt. Really appreciate all the details you shared with me. Have a great day.  

Message 3 of 3