x

Add a video to Square online items

I'd like to be able to add video to my individual items, in my sector it's an absolute must and I'm quite dismayed to see that Square don't offer this or seem to have any roadmap to when it will be implemented.

Am I missing something or is this not possible currently?

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @WakefieldBlaze, welcome to the Seller Community and thank you for raising this!

It is not possible to add video to individual items at the moment on Square Online site. This is a feature request currently being tracked by our Product team. 

I don't have a timeline on when this will be available but I would encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4

Hi is there any update on this? It's such a basic feature that I'm so surprised Square doesnt have, it's quite disappointing

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @Daniel123 thanks for adding to this thread. 

Totally understand the sentiment here and unfortunately, there are no updates just yet. 

At the moment you can add photos, GIFS or 360 photos. The Square Online team are always working on bringing out new features, if there are any updates on this topic I'll let you know here. 

Thanks for sticking with us! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 4 of 4