x

All Items Category Empty

Hi,

I have different categories which I have set up on my website, however there is a category called 'all items' which I have not set up and presumed would pre-populate all my products in there, when I click on it, it just gives me a 404-error page not found message.

When I go into categories there is no 'all items' category there so I can't see where to add/edit this?

Can anyone help? 

Message 1 of 7
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks so much for sending that on, @JessH! I think I know what might be happening here. 

The All Items Is trying to direct to a page not yet created. This section corresponds with the Shop page that you can added.

Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 11.09.22.png

Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 11.05.02.png

Right now, it looks like the Shop page you've created is a standard page with the Featured Items section. It might be better to delete this page and use the Shop page created above.

I hope this will help!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hi @JessH, welcome to the Seller Community! 

If possible, would you mind sharing some screenshot (without any personal information) of the all item category you are seeing? If you have a link to it as well, that'll definitely help me look into it further on my end.

Tra
Message 2 of 7

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I can't add screenshots anywhere - do you know how to do this?

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Hey @JessH, when you are adding a reply, can you see a little photo symbol? It should let you upload the screenshot that way.

Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 17.13.27.png

If it's easier, can you share a link to your website with me? That way, I can try to recreate the error message on my end as well!

Tra
Message 4 of 7

Hi

I don't have the photo button weirdly. 

Link below:

https://www.elysian-fields.co.uk/shop/2

Thanks 

Message 5 of 7
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks so much for sending that on, @JessH! I think I know what might be happening here. 

The All Items Is trying to direct to a page not yet created. This section corresponds with the Shop page that you can added.

Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 11.09.22.png

Screenshot 2021-03-30 at 11.05.02.png

Right now, it looks like the Shop page you've created is a standard page with the Featured Items section. It might be better to delete this page and use the Shop page created above.

I hope this will help!

Tra
Message 6 of 7

Thank you SO much!!

Message 7 of 7