x
Super Seller

Can we please have divider sections

MJDPhotography_0-1614706704761.png

Currently due to the lack of dividers, I'm separating with empty text sections.... yeah it doesn't really work, could we get dividers please?

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 1 of 7
Report Inappropriate Content
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @MJD, thanks so much for flagging this! I will make sure this is surfaced to the appropriate team. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 7

Hi - two years later, is there a reason this isn't possible still? 

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Hi @bpn528, thanks for adding to this thread. 

I understand that it may seem like a long time for one feature request. Even the best feature requests take time for our team to build. Our Product Managers take a lot of things into consideration when developing new features and addressing the limitations of current features. 

I encourage you to explore our Product Update Board, where you'll find regular updates and improvements. Rest assured, we are committed to fulfilling all requests and appreciate your patience as we do so. 

As soon as there is an update here we'll let you know. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 4 of 7

That didn't answer my question. Can you try again? What's the reason a simple page divider isn't available two years later. I understand how product roadmapping works - but again that wasn't my question. I'm asking about a specific feature request. 

Message 5 of 7
Admin

Apologies if the intention of my previous comment was unclear @bpn528 -  we are constantly working on bringing out new and improved features which means, that some requests, like this one may take longer than others. There are no updates here, as a result. 

We understand that this request is important to you and other sellers and as soon as there is an update this thread will be updated. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 6 of 7

Completely agree these are needed, with ability to adjust spacing/colour/etc please!

If it helps, as a workaround in the meantime, you can add one manually with the "Embed code" option. Then put this in the code box (and turn off title/description toggles):

<hr style="border: 1px solid green; width: 100%;">

Change "green" to whatever colour you need for your branding. This will still have quite a lot of blank space around it, but will at least give you a solid line between other sections if you absolutely need it.

Message 7 of 7