x
Super Seller

FEATURE REQUEST: Add BCC Field to Emails for TrustPilot

Hi, 

I have started using Trust Pilot to gather reviews for our company. Although I am permitted to send manual emails for 90 days by copying and pasting the order/customer info over, after that they require an automatic invite. 

The easiest method for this by far is to add a specific email address in the BCC field of the order confirmation - this then triggers Trust Pilot to gather the information about the product and order information and then send out the review request at a set timing afterwards. 

However I cannot at the moment see an option to enable me to add a BCC address into my email templates. Could this be implemented at all? 

There does also seem to be another method used by your competitors which must be some kind of integration. But as you aren't on the list the only other method is the Auto Feedback service: 

Competitors seem to have integrationsCompetitors seem to have integrationsOtherwise we need to have the BCC option available to us.Otherwise we need to have the BCC option available to us.

Trust Pilot is one of the big review companies in the UK that also link in with Google Reviews etc once you reach a certain number or reviews to this is a key feature for us really. 

Craig
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
Signature Home
Follow me on Instagram
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
Report Inappropriate Content
4 REPLIES 4

I know this has already been requested. But it was requested a little while ago and no progress has seemed to have been made. This is absolutely essential to myself and other members renewing our service. Magneto, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Woocommerce etc all have this!

There is currently no way for us to get 'verified' reviews on Trustpilot, the industry-leading platform. This affects our scores as Trustpilot gives a lower score if you aren't actively sending these emails through their BCC or integration service (even though we send them manually). 

Please include this. It's a dealbreaker. 

Message 2 of 5
Super Seller

This has now been resolved - there is now an Integration on TrustPilot under the e-commerce tab to link your square account. And all seems to be functioning and now getting auto reviews! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Craig
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
Signature Home
Follow me on Instagram
Message 3 of 5

Hi does this also work with squareup appointment booking or just purchases?

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hi @svschigwell, welcome to the Seller Community. 

Thank you for checking on this feature. As of now, this isn't possible to collect reviews after your customer has an appointment, but I would suggest bringing this to our Ideate Board as a Feature Request.

Through these boards, our Community Moderators will update the status of your request after getting information from our Product Team. This will keep you in the loop throughout the process. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 5 of 5