x
Super Seller

FR: Multiple level discount online

I've tested out if you can have two discount codes with the same name - but understandably that doesn't work. 

I'd love to be able to have a discount code that gives a different level of discount to different categories or items. 

Business example: 
Event that I'm doing on Saturday I've given a discount code to all the volunteers that are supporting it. I would ideally give them 50% across my standard menu but 30% off drinks & the 'special' menu items. Currently there's no way to do anything like this, as you can't create one code with options & your can't use two codes on one sale (not a good thing to be able to do anyway). 

Sure it sounds a lot simpler than it is to implement though. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Sam_400º, I totally agree with you. This would be an amazing feature to have. Hopefully, our product team can consider this in the future. 

If this is ever an option, we will make sure to let you know. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @Sam_400º, I totally agree with you. This would be an amazing feature to have. Hopefully, our product team can consider this in the future. 

If this is ever an option, we will make sure to let you know. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2