x

Feature Request: Allow configuration of the order that shipping options are presented at checkout

We have quite a few shipping options available and carefully entered them all in to the online configuration tool, but were then surprised to see them presented in our checkout in a completely different order.

When prices are the same, it looks like it could be sorting the options in reverse alphabetical order (?!).

Ideally, we'd be able to arrange the list of delivery options how we like it in the configuration tool using some kind of dynamic drag-and-drop tool, and that be used on the website... but if that is too much work simply showing them at checkout in the order that they're entered in the configuration page would be good enough.

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @robinbalen, thank you for your post! I can definitely have a further look into this - would it be possible to get a link to your website and a screenshot of how the shipping rates are setup on your account (please make sure to hide any identifying information)?

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4

This is how they look on the website (mostly reverse alphabetical order, but not quite, as there are some random ones out of place):โ€ƒ

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 11.43.28.png

Here's what they look like in the configuration page:

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 11.44.24.png

โ€ƒ

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks so much for that @robinbalen! I had a play around with it myself and couldn't find any workaround for this right now. I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product team for consideration. If I come across any workaround in the meantime, I'll be sure to share it here as well. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4