x

Feature request - Appointments discounts.

Beta Member

Feature request - Appointments discounts.

Square is great for selling items on your website. Also for creating coupons and discounts for said items. 

However, if you sell bookable services via Square appointments you cannot give your customers a discount code to use on your website to book your services. 

An example. I am an online tutor. I want to conduct online tests which students book using square appointments on my website. The test costs £10 and I want students to prepay for the service when they book it online.

I would like to be able to create coupons that provide discounts for individual students for the services they book via the Square appointments page on my website.

At present I am allowing students to book online without prepayment and issuing invoices to each student when they book something and applying discounts manually. 

Please please please can you look into making this feature viable. It’s the only gripe I have. 

Thank you! 

15 Comments
Beta Member

I am desperate for this too!! Please Square let us do discounts on appointments!!

I am wanting this badly. I have memberships and discounts yet they can't use to book online I have to do it all manually 

Beta Member

Even applying the discount as a customer group for memberships needs to be added manually?! It doesn’t make any sense? Discounts need to be possible providing any service! Please. 

Long awaited and asked for feature since 2017... such a pain without it. Any updates on it?

Admin

Hi @maritwmua, thanks for checking in on this. 

We don't have any updates at the moment, unfortunately. We'll be sure to let you know when we do. 

Beta Member

This is not great news coming up to Christmas when we have been asking this for so long... a lot of people purchase gift cards for this time of the year...!!! It should be a Square Priority to resolve this...

using square appointments with the website design it does not allow discount codes to be applied to bookings at the checkout (services) discounts can only be applied to items being sold but I like run offers sometimes and it would be easier if my clients could just use a code at the checkout when making their appointments online. 

Beta Member

When will this feature be available?

Admin

Hi @JHB2021 - I don't have any timelines to share here. 

I'll be sure to let you know of any future updates here. 

Please make this feature available for services and classes! The discount tool doesn't make if we can't apply it! 🙏