x

Parallel Bookings

I have seen requests going back to 2016 for multiple appointments via the online booking being requested. 

I want to be able to have clients book time on gaming stations of which we currently have 50 but will soon have more.

None of the workarounds are practical.

Why is not possible to set up an allocation limit, i.e. x number of simultaneous appointments?

This is a very common request with no real sign of any desire to offer a solution.

Will you be adding this feature any time soon?

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @DerekBooth - thanks for your post. 

This is a very popular request and while you may not see it, our product teams pay close attention to the feedback and requests from our sellers. They make continuous efforts to transform all the desired features, which are discussed here in the Community, into reality. We receive an abundance of requests within the Community, and as moderators, we can only provide information that is at our disposal, typically which might not be extensive.

Nonetheless, I understand that it is frustrating seeing the same information repeated and no new updates. I don't have a timeline on when this will be available but I would encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out. 

As always, I will update this thread with any future developments. 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content