x

Can I use Printful with Square?

[Edit: The title of this thread has been updated by a moderator for clarity.]

Hi!

I had a question regarding the API settings. I wanted to know if I could add Printful's "Print on demand" with Square since for some reason haven't had this done yet. It would be great, but seems like they aren't interested in making an intergation for Square Market users.

Has anyone tried this? Would it be possible to have this done?

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 71
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

THAT'S GREAT NEWS @SNI! 🎉

Thank you for confirming that the Square Online and Printful integration has launched as of February 16th, 2021. Please feel free to reply with any suggestions or tips for this integration. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 67 of 71
70 REPLIES 70

Exactly... I don't understand why since Printful integrates with Weebly and that is what Square is using. That was part of my decision in going with Square currently rather than setting up my own Oodo server and custom integrating fulfillment provider (Printful), payment processor (Square), etc. 

Message 22 of 71

Definitely agree with this. Got confused seeing that Printful supports Squarespace(that's my bad, getting the two confused). But I was relieved to see it supports Weebly, only to find out that for some reason even though Weebly and Square are connected, I can't use Printful with Weebly if I'm using Square??

Unnecessary barriers for use.

Message 23 of 71

I completely agree. Why would Square, in purchasing Weebly get rid of a feature like connecting to Printful? and not make that clear within their own site and with Printful. 

Message 24 of 71
Beta Member

Connect square store to...(Printify,Printly,spreadshirt) POD sites??

Message 25 of 71
Beta Member

I also desperately need this intergration to Printify.  

Message 26 of 71

Two plus years of requesting this, and no action. No integration with Printful or other PODs, very poorly rated integration with woocommerce, and no action.

We've been using square for 7+ years now, and are on several threads asking for new features. None of the features we're requesting have had any action. Very disappointing

Message 27 of 71

Okay, so if Square isn't going to offer this option, who should I give my money to? Don't want to switch to Etsy, but I will. 

Message 28 of 71

Would love to know who you switched to since im having this problem now too. Dont want to switch after all the time put into site-building but need to due to no further action on this demand. Any Site Advice Appreciated.

Message 29 of 71

I hear you. I switched to Square/Weebly with the understanding I could integrate with Printful. This is the one sticking point. For now, I have made the decision to stay for now, and I am going to list the shirt and just have it on the listing and in my policies about shipping times etc. and I am looking into the potential for drop shipping the Merch so it doesn't come through me and I have to re-ship.  it is  an extra step for now, but I do not want to switch. 

If you are only selling print on demand than I would consider switiching. I have friends that really enjoy Shopify and others who really love SquareSpace. I have not used either. 

As I use Square for in-person (when it was and hope to have in person back in future post pandemic) . Here all my inventory is in one place, whether it is only or in person or even at an exhibition (I can set the item to invisible) and if it doesn't sell I can then just change it to visible. etc. 

there is a lot I am enjoying about square, so I am going to try a work around before I switch. 

Message 30 of 71
Beta Member

Hi @JessRog also as another point (I thought I would make another thread to not confuse things) when weebly was independent of Square there used to be integration with the on demand print service called Printful. I’ve been in contact with Printful about how to connect my store (now that it’s under the square brand) and they said it’s something that needs working out from your side to get the integration working.

This would be good to get working again, are you able to add this as a feature to look at please?

Message 31 of 71
Admin

Hi @ollieillo, I'm just stepping in for Jess here! I can definitely flag this as a feature request to our Product team and our Partnership team as well so they can looking into adding this to the Square Online site. Do let me know if you come across anything else and I'll be happy to flag that too.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 32 of 71
Beta Member

Hi @tranguyen 

sorry I thought my reply sent last time, just seen it didn’t send.

ok great thanks for letting me know, do you have an idea of how long something like this could take? There are lots of companies links to printful so I’m guessing it shouldn’t be too longwinded to set up, just because any products we have linked to our website and to printful cannot be synced properly and thus meaning a loss in sales. If this is something that the partnership team is able to look into that would be great. 

cheers

Ollie

Message 33 of 71

Here is what I do not understand. Seems like if you do not sign up for Weebly through your Square Account, you would still have access to Printful integration. 

I asked this question, and have not received any answer. When Square notified me that I could create my website etc with Weebly, I went and checked it out and decided to move my website as I was not happy where I was.

What was not made clear was that I would loose features because I signed up for Weebly through my Square account. I notice the cost is the same monthly which feels frustrating if I am paying the same but have lost features.

I would love a more in depth understanding of what I did. and can I separate my accounts and what would that do if I did?

Can I change and not  sign up with my Square account. 

There are many features I like, but Printful was an important part of this and so currently I am left wondering, do I need to switch? I don' want to because it is a lot of effort. 

or as I currently am, just living with it and seeing if I can work around it. 

Message 34 of 71
Admin

No worries at all @ollieillo! In terms of timeline, it's hard to say. I've flagged this with the partnership team and am following up with them now just to get some more information on this. Once I hear back from them, I'll follow-up with you on this thread!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 35 of 71
Beta Member

Hi Tran, thanks for getting back to me. Ok that’s great I look forward to hearing more when you know.

All the best

Ollie 

Message 36 of 71
Beta Member

Hi Tra

Is there any news on the printful integration? Hoping there’s an update?

cheers

ollie 

Message 37 of 71
Square Community Moderator

Hey @ollieillo,

We are still not integrated with Printful but if we ever do have an update- we'll be sure to update the thread!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 38 of 71

I signed in to Weebly through Square and I cant figure out how to integrate Printful to my online store. There are tutorials on Youtube on how to setup this up, but the interface looks different and I can find the Weebly app button. Instead, I can only locate the Square app button. How can i get this to work?

Message 39 of 71
Alumni

Hi there @ObsiCreations - while this is currently considered a feature request, I've moved your post over to this thread where others have requested an integration between Square and Printful. We'll be sure to drop an update into this thread if we have news to share about this, so stay subscribed here to be notified!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 40 of 71

Unfortunately you experienced the same that I and many others have. That once Square bought Weebly, it no longer integrates. I guess it was pre-Square owning Weebly that Printful could integrate. I have asked square to please update Printful so they have the correct information. 

and asked square to please re-introduce this feature. It is ridiculous in this day and age that they do not integrate with print on demand applications. 

They seem to be coming out out with plenty of other business features. I just received an email that states new feature: shift scheduling. 

At this rate, I am not sure that online stores are their focus at all, which is funny considering they were so pushed for arts and creatives to sell there products in person. 

I do not get it. and they have not given a valid reason at all why it went away.

Message 41 of 71

I set up my website through square and anytime I go to weebly.com it takes me to my square online dashboard.

I am looking to integrate a company called printful and to do so it says I go to the weekly app center and add the printful app. However when I do that and click connect it says "You have no sites that support apps".

Can anyone help with this?

I am working on a laptop using Chrome browser.

Message 42 of 71