x

Selecting the same modifier more than once

Similar thread was found on the US site but no update really since 2018. Would be nice to select 1 modifier more than once. For example, a set of 6 pizzas with customers selecting 4 margheritas, 2 Pepperonis. I am sure this would be applied to different scenarios (donuts, tacos etc.). 

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hey @DoughPizza, I’m just wondering how this would work differently to increasing quantity in the basket?

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 4

Hey @MJD, appreciate the response! Say you have pizza deals (e.g. 4 pizzas for £30), which you'd create as an individual item with the modifiers being the numerous available pizzas, customers would be able to customise their deals based on preference. Currently you'd have to have 4 modifier sets to do so, which is inconvenient from a user experience perspective if there are for example 20 pizzas on the menu. The ability to select more that one modifier not only improves the user experience but also offers the flexibility to purchase numerous deals + further menu items. I understand there are discounts (% or £) available based on items selected but is quite limited to what is suggested here.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @DoughPizza, thank you for sharing this! 

I had another look into this on my end and it doesn't seems we have a timeline or date for when this particular feature will be available yet. 

In the meantime, I would encourage you to check out our Beta Community to join and potentially get access to new features first when we test them out.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4