x
Agency Partner

scheduled deliveries

Hello, I just wonder when the scheduled deliveries will be available, as at the moment is available only for pickups. Is there a specific date release or approximately?
Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @mindup, thanks for your post!

Scheduled delivery is available with the Square Online site. You should be able to enable this from your Square Online overview by going to Settings > Pickup & Delivery > Edit Location > Edit order timing settings. From here, you'll be able to modify how long it takes for orders to be prepare, and whether customers can schedule their pickup & deliveries.

Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 11.15.36.png

Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 11.16.33.png

The only difference between pickup and delivery right now is that to change the date for delivery, customers will need to do this at checkout after they've entered their information. Our team are working to roll out the ability to schedule delivery before checkout so I'll follow up once I have more to share!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @mindup, thanks for your post!

Scheduled delivery is available with the Square Online site. You should be able to enable this from your Square Online overview by going to Settings > Pickup & Delivery > Edit Location > Edit order timing settings. From here, you'll be able to modify how long it takes for orders to be prepare, and whether customers can schedule their pickup & deliveries.

Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 11.15.36.png

Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 11.16.33.png

The only difference between pickup and delivery right now is that to change the date for delivery, customers will need to do this at checkout after they've entered their information. Our team are working to roll out the ability to schedule delivery before checkout so I'll follow up once I have more to share!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 3
Agency Partner

Ok, thank you for the clarification! Hope the ability to schedule delivery before checkout is available soon.

Message 3 of 3