x

Can I add a column to display/sort by the Order Pick Up Date?

In the online store, under the Orders page, there are default columns such as: Order #, Order Date, Customer Name, etc....

I may have different PICK UP dates for orders placed on the same day (Order Date). Is there anyway I can have the PICK UP date as a column instead of going into each individual order to check it?

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 4.40.25 PM.png

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @CCBSJ-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Currently, you can’t modify the columns shown the orders section of the Online Store dashboard. This is a great feature request though, and definitely one I'll pass along to the appropriate team. 

If you export the orders to a .CSV, it may provide more information in the meantime. I'll make sure to post in this thread with any updates on additional columns added to the orders page of the Online Store dashboard. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 6

@isabelle Thanks! I did try exporting and PICK UP DATE was not on the data sheet. 
Is this request something that would take some time? Eta?

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hey @CCBSJ-

While I don't have a timeline or launch date to share, I can confirm that this is a frequently requested feature, that is in development. I'll make sure to post in this thread and/or the Seller Community with any updates. 

Thanks for your time and patience! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

When managing online orders, the list of orders is a handy overview, however it is sorted by the date and time the order was placed.

Whenever we're attempting to bring items together to prepare upcoming orders, we have to regularly manually scan through that list to find which ones are next and take stock and build them.

I think it would only make sense to have them default ordered by pick-up date/time rather than when they were placed, or at minimum provide the option to change sorting by the column.

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

I really appreciate the detail you've provided here, @lemondogs!

While this is currently a feature request, @isabelle confirmed that this feature is in development. I've moved your post to this thread so that when we have an update to share here, you'll receive a notification. 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6