x
Beta Member

Custom Navigation buttons... is it possible?

I would like to change my navigation buttons to be custom images I have. is it possible?

Also can add an effect to them (like they enlarge) when you scroll the mouse pointer over it?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi and hello @DavidPartenio 👋

This isn't currently possible, and would be considered a feature request at this time. Stay subscribed to this thread to be notified when a new post is added here, as we'll be sure to update here if any new information comes around.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi and hello @DavidPartenio 👋

This isn't currently possible, and would be considered a feature request at this time. Stay subscribed to this thread to be notified when a new post is added here, as we'll be sure to update here if any new information comes around.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Wait, so someone will start working on this?

Message 3 of 4

After 3 years, have customized navigation buttons been made available. It's relevant that if I would like to send a visitor to "Book Now" that my button does not read "View Products". This major flaw that seems to have a simple fix as Weebly, (my original web builder site that was literally hijacked and replaced with Square) allowed this feature. It would seem to me that if Square wants to take over Weebly accounts/sites they would offer AT LEAST all the benefits of a Weebly account.  

Message 4 of 4