x

Date and time won’t display after customer chooses service

Occasionally, When customers choose a service with my appointments app they can’t get a date and time display to continue their booking with my golf course. One customer showed me the issue on his phone and he had done everything correctly. I tried on my phone and it worked. Why are some customers having problems?  

Message 1 of 5
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Date and time won’t display after customer chooses service

Thanks for posting and welcome to Seller Community, @valleyroadpar3.

It sounds like a browser issue. Do you happen to know what device and browser your customer was using? I'm wondering if they just need to update their device so it's running the newest version of which ever browser they use. I tested on my iPhone and it loaded correctly for me, too.

4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Thanks for posting and welcome to Seller Community, @valleyroadpar3.

It sounds like a browser issue. Do you happen to know what device and browser your customer was using? I'm wondering if they just need to update their device so it's running the newest version of which ever browser they use. I tested on my iPhone and it loaded correctly for me, too.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 5

Hey great suggestion, I was wondering that myself, but never thought to ask at the time. I will bring that up with the next person who has the same problem. No issues with my old iPhone 6s, but I’m sure the last person was using something different given the screen shot he showed me. Thanks so much for the feedback. 

Message 3 of 5
Admin

You're welcome! If you happen to find out feel free to post again and we can check to see if it's a support browser or not.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 4 of 5

I certainly will. 

Message 5 of 5