x

Delivery feature requests

Delivery feature requests

Hello,

I’ve built my square store but having difficulties with customising options for deliveries - as others seem to have had. 

We deliver fresh produce Thursday mornings only. Orders must be placed before Tuesday midnight. We only deliver to Melbournes north eastern suburbs. 

I would like to request 3 features

1. Delivery area restricted by postcode 

2. Delivery times configurable to a set time frame. 
3. Order checkout countdown timer, for next delivery. 

in the meantime - I am stuck for a work around 😕 

Has anybody figured this out?

0 Likes
3 Comments
Admin

Hey @rach90,

Thanks for reaching out and providing us with this feedback!

As I understand it, scheduled delivery times is something our eCommerce team are currently working on, so keep an eye on this forum for an announcement once this feature is available! 

Could you let me know a little more about what you're looking for in terms of a countdown timer? Would this be something showing the customer how long until the order arrives?

Delivery by postcode is live now!

Screenshot 2020-05-19 at 9.11.55 AM.png

Please let me know if you have any questions 🙂

how do i add postcodes for delivery? As i would like to offer free delivery to northern beaches as my soft launch in my website before i launch to australia wide posting of hamper?

Admin

Hey @hamperinabox,

Learn more about adding postcodes for delivery here. If the goal is to test with deliveries to a few postcodes, simply set the post codes you'll offer delivery to and delivery will only be available to those post codes.

Note that delivery means you're hand delivering - if you're looking for more info on shipping rates check here.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions 🙂