x

How to cancel my Online subscription and get a refund?

I purchased the Professional Site Plan late October with the intention of listing my items in an on-line store.  I have since changed direction and never set up the store.  Is it possible to cancel and refund?  I still want/need my Square account, not the on-line marketplace.  

Message 1 of 78
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @parrot88🐦

If you want to downgrade your Square Online subscription or get a refund, you'll have to give our Support Team a call

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 67 of 78
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Bougie-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

You'll have to give our Support Team a call and ask to speak with the Online Store team. They're the only ones that can remove this kind of upgrade. Sorry about that! 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

️ Isabelle | she/her

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: how do i get a refund]

I just paid for weebly builder, it was not what I hoped for, and it is not working well with my domain hosting, so how do I get my refund

Message 2 of 78
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Bougie-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

You'll have to give our Support Team a call and ask to speak with the Online Store team. They're the only ones that can remove this kind of upgrade. Sorry about that! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 3 of 78

Hi, I signed up today for a Weebly "Performance" plan. In starting my site, I found that Weebly with Square wasn't as flexible for my online business as I hoped it would be. I would like to cancel my plan, delete my Weebly and Square accounts, and be refunded. It's a good service, but it doesn't meet my needs. How can I cancel my subscription? Thanks!

Message 4 of 78
Admin

Hey @samuel1-

You'll have to give our Support Team a call and ask to speak with the Online Store team. They're the only ones that can remove/cancel this kind of upgrade. Sorry about that! 

As far as refunds go, please request one with the advocate that you speak to on the phone and they'll see what they can do. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 5 of 78

How do I discontinue the 30-day trial for Weebly Professional Site plan?  I signed up on May 22; however, once I started to use the app I realized that my needs are fully supported by the free version of the app.  I do not need the Professional subscription.  Please advise how I go about canceling the trial.

Message 6 of 78
Admin

Hey @heatherquiroz- Take a look at Isabelle's answer above for help!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 7 of 78

The title of this thread has been changed by a moderator from the original: "30 day money back guarantee with plan purchase"

I purchased the $12 a month plan, thinking I could use paypal, since I can't I'd like a refund please.

Also, how do I put the money from a sale into my bank account? Thank you.

Message 8 of 78
Admin

@adit345 Check this thread when it comes to getting info about your subscription and wanting a refund.

In regards to your second question- once you've linked a bank account, your funds will be transferred according to the Next Business Day Transfer Schedule. But there are other options you can change it too if you need your money sooner. 

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 9 of 78

How and where do I cancel my upgraded plan for my online store ? Is there a telephone # to speak with someone  ?

Message 10 of 78
Alumni

You'll need to call our CS team so they can downgrade your plan manually. @VintageandCo

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 11 of 78

How do I get my money back for a cancelled subscription for the online store? I cancelled my subscription on last week within less than only 4 hours of having the service because I found out that I didn't want to go in that direction. Before subscribing it mentioned a 30 day money back guarantee trial, but I have yet to receive my funds back. It's been 4 days now and I would like a full refund. Is there a direct contact number to speak with someone regarding this issue because I have searched and I can't find one. 

Message 12 of 78
Admin

@Terrica37 Check Isabelle_'s Best Answer on this thread!

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 13 of 78

Hello,

I would like to change my plan down to the PRO subscription. How do I do that? I only see an option to upgrade??

Thank you.

Message 14 of 78
Admin

Hey @WhittlingRoots- If you contact our team they'll be able to help you out!

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 15 of 78

How do you cancel your subscription with professional plan?

Message 16 of 78
Admin

Hi @radiantbeauty

Please take a look at my best answer in this thread.

Let me know if you have any questions about this 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 17 of 78

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: How can I request a refund? 

I wanted to try out the professional website but have decided I just won't be using it like I thought. I made an account in July and only used the domain a few times. How can I get the refund back on the professional business website? I will keep my 1 year domain, I just have no use on the professional aspect and would like the money back that was taken out today. Thank you😊

Message 18 of 78
Alumni

Hey @KrissyMO3 - So sorry the professional site didn't work for you. Reach out to CS to discuss refund options. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 19 of 78

How do I unsubscribe from Weebly Professional Service. Thank you

Message 20 of 78

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: deactive account

hello, i am no longer wanting to run a website. I have unpublished my site, but want to make sure i will not longer be charged a monthly fee. 

Message 21 of 78