x
Highlighted

Re: Online Store Access for Multiple Users

@Isabelle_ Thank you so much! She is in!

Message 11 of 39
Highlighted
Admin

Re: How can I give admins access to the Online Store?

Best Answer

💥 Hey everyone!

Just wanted to post an update on this issue. Moving forward, any team members or admins who have the 'full access' option will now have access to the Square Online Store.

Thanks for your patience! 

Isabelle
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 12 of 39
Highlighted

I want certain Team members to have access to the online store functions but I Do Not want them to have full access to all of my business data.  Please let me select the permissions for those employees.  The online store requires "Full Access" - not good.

Message 13 of 39
Highlighted
Beta Member

I want a staff member to be able to view shipping orders and print labels. I DO NOT want them to have full access to my online store and sales data. 

When is this going to be corrected so we can apply limited permissions to let my people do their work? 

-Vicky

Message 14 of 39
Highlighted

login permissions for weebly

Is there not a way to have team members log into the Online Store without giving them full access? I want to have my employees work from home while we're having to close for Covid and updating the website would be perfect! But in the Team Members area for Role Permissions the only way to allow them to log into this is to give them Full Access to Square???

Message 15 of 39
Highlighted
Admin

Re: login permissions for weebly

Hi @HauntedBookShop. I moved your question to this thread so you can see @Isabelle_'s Best Answer. Right now, anyone who wants access to the Online Store does need to have full access in their Team Permissions. I know that's not ideal, but we're looking at better integration options between Team Permissions and the Online Store so that you don't have to give that full access.

Nika_S
Message 16 of 39
Highlighted

Hello,

I have the same issue. I have relatively new employee that needs to be able work on our new online store (enabled due to Covid-19). I'm not ready to give them "full access" and don't understand why I should have to. I see you've made an exception for others and would appreciate the same for us.

Thank you,

Matt

Message 17 of 39
Highlighted
Admin

Hey @Mattj958-

Thanks for reaching out in the Seller Community.

Those team members who were granted access to the Square Online Store previously by us, were all admins. We made no exceptions in that regard. It was something we were temporarily doing, until the full Online Store grant access feature was launched. 

At this time, if you want your employee or team member to have access to the Square Online Store, they will have to be granted full access:

In the future, perhaps we'll have a feature that just allows you to provide certain team members with the Online Store access permission, without providing full access.

If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to our Support Team directly. We appreciate your insight on this! 💡

Isabelle
Message 18 of 39
Highlighted
Super Seller

Seriously?  I have to allow FULL ACCESS to my Square account for a brand new employee so that they can help a customer cancel an online order?  It doesn't seem like a smart business practice to me.

Message 19 of 39
Highlighted
Admin

Hey @sciabica1936-

We know this isn't ideal. We're still developing Square Online Store team permissions, and will definitely post an update in this thread when we have one. Really sorry about any inconvenience this has caused. 

Isabelle
Message 20 of 39