x

How do I customize receipts for EACH purchase? Different links to digital download

Hi, I have several digital products that I want customers to download/access from a link in the receipt once they have paid. I can see how to customize receipts but can each product have it's own receipt with download or "join webinar" links? It looks like very basic info with amount and product name.

I am new to Square and many companies offer this customization so I feel like I am just not seeing how to do this in square. 

Basically I want ongoing NEW digital download links and webinars purchased in my store for download but need product specific receipt sent with with details for download.

help, I can't see how to do this.

Thanks so much

Theresa

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Update: I posted in the store discussion group but no one replied so I am trying here. Any help is appreciated.

Hi, I have several digital products that I want customers to download/access from a link in the receipt once they have paid. I can see how to customize receipts but can each product have it's own receipt with download or "join webinar" links? It looks like very basic info with amount and product name.

I am new to Square and many companies offer this customization so I feel like I am just not seeing how to do this in square. 

Basically I want ongoing NEW digital download links and webinars purchased in my store for download but need product specific receipt sent with with details for download.

help, I can't see how to do this.

Thanks so much

Theresa

Message 2 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Theresa4,

@JustinC actually did answer your question above so I moved your new post back to this one so you can read his answer. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 8
Beta Member

Hi! Any updates on this feature? I too have the need for digital downloads or links for particular products and services sold online with Square. Thanks!

Message 4 of 8
Alumni

There isn't a option to customize each individual receipt but you can add a note to the sale so it appears on your customer's the receipt. 

Justin
Message 5 of 8

Hi, thanks. I see that I can add notes and links but I need different ones for various products -- some require download links, others a zoom link and it doesn't look like this is automated for each purchase. I don't want those who purchase a product to get a link to zoom that they haven't paid for. Looks like the only option is manually customizing and then sending each one. Not really the automation I was looking for. Maybe it can be a future feature : )

Thanks so much

Theresa

Message 6 of 8
Square Community Moderator

@Theresa4 Definitely! More than happy to pass it along as a feature request for you. 

Ashley C
Message 7 of 8

Thank you!!!

Message 8 of 8