x
Highlighted
Community Team

Re: How to Sell Online and Allow for Pickup Orders

Hello @IlPrimo01

Can you please provide me with more details on what you are trying to achieve? What kind of capacity settings are you looking for? Are you referring to our pickup & delivery orders where you can space out the number of deliveries allotted every 15 minutes?  

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 101 of 103
Highlighted

I want a maximum limit of orders built into every 15 minute time increment. My restaurant cannot accommodate more than 10 orders in any given increment. My fear with Square Online is that I am essentially expanding my footprint indefinitely, so if 25 orders come in all at once it could jeopardize the integrity of my operations. 

Separate inquiry, I run daily specials each night of the week. Can you show me how to limit an items availability to a particular day of the week?

Message 102 of 103
Highlighted
Community Team

@IlPrimo01 I see what you are trying to do now! This feature would be great. However, our pickup & delivery settings are fairly new. Limiting the number of orders per every 15 minutes is not available at this time. Take a look at this thread between other sellers that have asked the same question. 

We appreciate your feedback and will make sure to post any updates here. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 103 of 103