x
Highlighted
Admin

Re: delivery one day --- pickup another

Hey @concoctionbread!

You can specify which days you want to have pickup and/or delivery available. Take a look at @Isabelle_'s Best Answer here that shows how to turn them on and off.

When you click a particular item in your Item Library from the Weebly Dashboard, you're able to choose if you want that item to be a part of Pickup & Delivery or not under the Fulfillment tab.

Hope this helps!

Message 81 of 91
Highlighted
Beta Member

Integrating Square for Curb Side Pickup on any website

This video discusses how quickly you can turn your website into a curbside delivery site. With everything going on with COVID-19, businesses need to be able to adapt. Here I discuss simply how to get your store prepared so that you can create a link to help drive business to your store.

https://youtu.be/Glc5s0coAow

Message 82 of 91
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Integrating Square for Curb Side Pickup on any website

@indianathomas Wow this is awesome! And super helpful! I moved this resource to this thread so that sellers looking for how to set up Pickup will be able to see this easily. 

Thank you! 👊

Message 83 of 91
Highlighted

Re: How to Sell Online and Allow for Pickup Orders

Is there an option to add a tip???

Message 84 of 91
Highlighted
Admin

Hi there, @katejdupre 👋 Thanks for reaching out! 

Take a look at this Best Answer for @Isabelle for step-by-step process for adding tips to your Pickup Orders. Let me know if you have any questions! 

Message 85 of 91
Highlighted

how do I add delivery and pick up options on my POS

So I am new to square . I have a restaurant... When I log into my pos I can only do dine in.

How do I add delivery and takeout? so that I can write customers name , address, phn number etc... TIA

Message 86 of 91
Highlighted
Beta Member

Re: how do I add delivery and pick up options on my POS

Yes.. the POS is different than the online store.  

We type all the info into the ticket name when we're doing phone orders.  so instead of just typing their name, we add all the rest too.

i.e.  John Doe, 123-456-7890, 111 good times st.

You would need to have open tickets enabled for the Square POS. 

In Square for Restaurants, you would want custom ticket names enabled.  

Message 87 of 91
Highlighted
Beta Member

Hi. Lots of questions. 

1. While these video are helpful, is there not of how Weebly interacts with my Square Register? I am still not clear what happens when a customer places an order.

2. When I imported my items into Weebly, they are all listed as "Physical goods" not "Food and Beverage." I have hundreds of items. How do I update them?

3. I have enabled ApplePay under Checkout settings, however customers are not presented that option during their checkout. 

4. I also see Square is promoting Ordering.app. Do I need both? What is the difference between Weebly and Ordering.app? 

Message 88 of 91
Highlighted
Admin

Hi @square_marc thanks for asking!

1: When orders are placed for your online store, there are a few things that can happen depending on how you have your Register set up. In most settings, sellers will have a printer scheduled to automatically print online orders and have a notification of a new order pop up. You can read how this works for the POS app in this help article.

2: Unfortunately there isn't a way to bulk change the item type. 

3: Apple and Weebly engineering are aware of the issue where Apple Pay doesn't always show up during checkout and they are working on it. They have a temporary workaround where Apple Pay appears if your customers are checking out in a private window.

4: The ordering.app option is simply a 3rd party provider you can use for pickup only orders. You do not have to have both at all, but it can be a good option if you aren't completely satisfied with our pickup settings. We have a small help article that you can look at to see if this is a good fit for you. 

Message 89 of 91
Highlighted

can you change your online store menu if you dont want to copy/paste your entire retail menu?

Message 90 of 91