x

How to change the navigation from categories

I have three categories in my website, suzanne-pease.square.site. The header bar goes to the correct category page, but when I click the navigation picture on the home page of the category, it goes to the gallery. How can I change to navigation so that it also goes to the category page?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Thanks for your post, @Suzanne.

I think this might be because you are using the Order Online template. Click on the Pages dropdown on the top left and then click on Order Online. Once that page loads, click on the gear icon, choose Switch template, then choose Shop All. After you do that you should see the same style of page load whether you click on the link you navigation or click on the category image.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 4

I tried this and it did change the look, but it put all of the items on one page, all mixed up. What I would like is to be able to click on Statement Jewelry and go to the Jewelry page, click on Felted Wearables and go to Felt page, and click on Home Decor and go to that page....just as it does when I click on the navigation bar in the header. Now it goes to a gallery page of all items.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

You don't need to actually link to the Shop All page itself - once you switch to that type, the category images on your home page should link to same pages that your site navigation is linking to, rather than to sections within the Order Online page. 

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 4 of 4