x

In online store, how do you remove sales tax for all items temporarily?

We have a sales tax holiday weekend coming up, and I want to remove the sales tax for all items in the Online Store section for these dates and then be able to easily add it back afterwards.  I found how to remove it on individual items, but I have 1000+ items and was looking for a better/faster way to add/remove the sales tax for everything for the Online Store.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi! Thanks for reaching out! You can do this by visiting Items in your Online Store Dashboard, selecting all of them, then clicking the three horizontal dots on the far right of the screen. You can select "Remove taxes" and it will take them off. 

I have a screenshot here of what this will look like from my demo account. Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

When you click the Select All button on the Item page, it looks like it only selects the items on that one page, so I would have to do this for every page (which is a lot because I have so many items).  Is there a way to select all items in the store at once?  Thank you.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

There is not, but I do also wish that was possible.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4