x

New User - Advertising

Hello all, Brand new user Amazed at how well it all seems to be going so far. A few clicks and I had my website up and running and started to receive sales through my adverts.

I have tried using some simple adverts direct on Facebook from a page I made from there with a happy enough result.

I do see that within Square / Weebly they have the tab for advertising with Facebook through that portal also.

My question is - Are there any advantages to either options. I am very new at this and trying to attract in a few new customers to my brand new store. I am just a small store and so just wondering what others do in regards to advertising and going about it I guess.

Plus I just wanted to say hi to everyone ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @FrenchFlowers, welcome to the UK Seller Community! 

Through Square Online Store, you can set up Facebook and Instagram Shopping to sell your items. With Instagram Shopping especially, this means you can  share featured products through your organic posts and direct people to your store. 

You can find out more about setting up Instagram Shopping in our Support Centre

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4

I tired to set up the instagram selling but my page (yes its new) Didnt meet the requirements. I guess too little amount of followers or just too new a page. So I guess I will have to wait it out a little longer.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

It's definitely worth waiting a while and then try again with Instagram Shopping! In the meantime, I'd highly recommend checking out an article by Kate from our Account Management team on how to drive sales on social media with live sales, which can help when you are starting out!

We are also partnering with Adobe Spark, which is a digital marketing starter solution that will let you create graphics, social posts and more, which you can use to promote your business online. You can find out more about the trial offer here

I hope this will help, @FrenchFlowers!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4