x

Question of the Day: Which plan should I use for my site so I can ship outside my local area?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Shipping Rates

I am a small business and do some shipping outside my local area, I want to grow it more and I am not sure what plan I should go for with shipping, one plan says it gives good rates and that is $30/month and the other is $85/month but says it gives best rates. How much of a savings is it? Trying to figure out what I should do!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

I can't speak from experience myself, @PaygeC - but hopefully another person using the Square Online website for online orders will stop by to chime in!

What I can say is that one of the main differences between the Performance vs Premium plans is that Real Time Shipping is only available with the Premium plan. Click the link there to learn more about what Real Time Shipping is, and how it works. If you don't have Real Time Shipping, you'll be sitting up your shipping areas and rates following the directions laid out here on this page.

I think that peeling through those articles to learn about the shipping setup options should help make this decision a little less difficult! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Admin

๐Ÿ‘‹ Just a quick note to say I've added your question to the homepage so that other sellers can chime in! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3