x

Since the Square / weebly merge, I'm unable to access my weebly website editor

Ever since the Square / weebly merge, I'm unable to access my website editor for my Weebly website.  HELP please....I'm so frustrated with all of this

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Admin

Hey @colorsofjoy!

So sorry to hear that. We'd really like to look into this for you, but first I'll need a bit more information.

Did you have a Square Online Store prior to our merge with Weebly? What happens when you log into the Square Dashboard > Select Online Store? 

Let me know! 🌸

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 9

Hi Isabelle

Thanks so much for responding.  I'm so frustrated with this so-called merger.  I was able to finally get into my Weebly website editor.  Then I made the mistake of pulling up my Square online store.  That closed me out of my Weebly website editor again.

At this point, I want to delete the Square online store BUT do not want to delete the Weebly website.

How can this be done?

Thanks so much

Message 3 of 9
Admin

Hey @colorsofjoy-

At this point, there wouldn't be a way to separate the two, and delete one. 

Right now, do you have one URL which is the Square site powered by Weebly? 

Let me know! So sorry about this. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 4 of 9

Thanks for your response. 

My main one is:

Www.jeankowalski.com

i have 2 domain names directed to that website:

www.jeankowalski-artist.com

www.zuricandles.com

i appreciate your help 

Jean Kowalski 

Message 5 of 9
Admin

Okay, I took a look at Www.jeankowalski.com, and it works perfectly and looks amazing. Is that your one with Square?

The others are clearly powered by Weebly but do not seem to work anymore:

At this point, I'd like to make sure we get this figured out quickly, so please give us a call

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 6 of 9

I think I answered wrongly. 

These are for my Weebly website.

For square, i had a market place name but that doesn’t work anymore.

Message 7 of 9

Same here, unable to access and edit my www... lavoiedumover.com and jeanfrancoisgranadel.com.

Tried so many things following the email support, yet nothing works... please help !!!

Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @Mover I am sorry you are having issues with this merger as well.

A couple of things we can do in order to resolve the issue. First I don't see your Square account has been fully activated, you will need to activate it in order to complete the merger. You'll want to make sure the account is not already in use with another Weebly account or Square Online as well. To fully complete the bridge you will need to also connect the same Square account as a payment gateway to the old Weebly site in the Weebly account under: Settings > Checkout. The third step would be to create a new SO site. I hope this helps! If you continue to have issues please reach out to our Square Online Support 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport. Thank you!

Message 9 of 9