x

Site stats

How accurate are the site statistics? I’m currently making changes to my site so have been on several pages throughout the day yet stats say I’ve had no visitors today? I’ve also posted a few links on social media, all of which have had good engagement, I’ve clicked through the links myself yet still no visitors registered or referring sites have appeared? 

Message 1 of 6
Report Inappropriate Content
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hi @simplythewestuk, thank you for reaching out! 

To ensure the most accurate data, unique visits and page views are calculated using a front-end tracking method similar to Google Analytics. Sometimes if there have been a lot of activities, it can take a bit for the stats to load and display correctly.

If you try refreshing the Dashboard, does the stats change for you? 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 6

I have to say I've noticed that the viewing stats are completely innacurate. 

Message 3 of 6

In particular, click through from Facebook ads don't seem to register at all .,..

Message 4 of 6
Admin

So sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue @Geeaytch! Are you looking at the stats on the Online Store Dashboard versus the stats on Google Analytics or? 

If you can send me a screenshot showing the discrepancy and the link to the website, I can definitely escalate this to the appropriate team so they can take a further look.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 5 of 6

I have the same issue. Stats are just plain wrong!

Message 6 of 6