x

Feature request: Set shipping rates for Scottish Highlands and Islands

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: How do I set shipping rates for Scottish Highlands and Islands]

Hi,

How do I set shipping rates for Scottish Highlands and Islands?  I've created a shipping zone for the UK (which includes Scotland), but I cannot work out how to create a zone for Scottish Highlands and Islands.  There doesn't appear to be such an option.

Has anyone found a solution?

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @wheel_man, thank you for reaching out!

At the moment, all area are grouped under the United Kingdom and there isn't a way to create separate zones for shipping, such as Scotland Highlands and Islands. 

I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product team so hopefully we'll see more localisation and adaptability down the line!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 4

Hi all. Please feel free to look at our website www.daisymolly.co.uk

I need to add a delivery cost for Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands which is higher than the normal UK postage rate for certain weighted deliveries. Any ways of implementing this as these places are not in the location list?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @DaisyMolly, welcome to the UK Seller Community! Your website is amazing - thank you for sharing that with us.

About shipping, this is a very popular feature request and we hope to have more localisation soon, but at the moment, all area (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) are grouped under the United Kingdom, and there isn't a way to create separate zones for shipping. 

I've reached out to the team to included your feedback on this feature. I'll be sure to update this thread when I have more information from the team!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 4