x
Super Seller

Gift Receipt

In advance of the fast approaching busy chrismas season could I suggest a couple of simple additions for the important gifting opportunities which would make life really better for sellers.

1. Opportunity for purchaser to select a gift Receipt (does not show prices) that can be printed during fulfilment for inclusion in order parcel.

1. Can they add a gift message that will automatically appear in a gift Receipt (in addition to message to the seller). We spend a lot of time handwriting gift messages. We use other portals and they allow a gift messages to be added which appears on the gift Receipt minus the purchase price.

Thank you

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

You can print a gift receipt already - so are you talking about for the online store? 
[EDIT: I clearly didn't bother to look at the board you'd posted in!]

I like the idea of that - you could do it as the store stands now quite easily, adding a item level modifier or as a product to add it to the entire order (with text entry). 

Would be a really nice feature to have embedded in the checkout though as you say. 

Pizza Is Chill

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Embedded would be preferred. When it gets to the busy season you really don't have time to fiddle around it's a case of print and go. It has to be simple, straightforward and quick.

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 3 of 3