x
Beta Member

Can't Customize Customer Facing Loyalty Sign Up

I can't customize the sign up fields shown to the customer when they sign up for loyalty.

In the back-end settings I've specified which fields should show and which should be hidden, but that is solely for the employees display - the smaller register tablet which faces the customer still shows all the fields. It makes it difficult because unless the employee watches and guides the customer as they are filling it out, they will continue filling all the fields even the ones I don't require (address, place of work?)

In addition, the toggles for permission to contact and the newsletter signup are only on the larger employee display and not the customer's display, so it requires the employee to remember to click those buttons. As a result I have 500 people who think they have signed up for my marketing emails by giving me their email address, but I only have 11 people on my newsletter list.

The customer has been informed of what they are signing up for and given permission, but the whole process is terribly ineffective.

What's the point of having the customer facing display if it is not what I customized?

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0