x
Beta Member

Grouped Favorites

Hi all, I am trying to figure out if there is a way to make a group of favorite items?

As an example, I sell car keys, and I want to make a group of items that make up one car key in the favorites section to streamline the checkout process.   

Llewyn J Henderson
Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @LockedRight,

Thanks for reaching out! Not at the moment - we only just rolled our the new "Favourites" section and at the moment it's not possible to nest another group of favourites under an existing favourite.

You can add a Category as a favourite though - so that when you click the category button it then brings up a list of all items that have been assigned in that category. Hope this helps!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @LockedRight,

Thanks for reaching out! Not at the moment - we only just rolled our the new "Favourites" section and at the moment it's not possible to nest another group of favourites under an existing favourite.

You can add a Category as a favourite though - so that when you click the category button it then brings up a list of all items that have been assigned in that category. Hope this helps!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hi Seamus

Thank you for your response it is appreciated, tell me then is there a way to have an item listed in two categories at the same time?

Llewyn J Henderson
Message 3 of 4
Admin

@LockedRight there is not unfortunately - items can only be allocated to a single category at once. If you add it to another category it'll reassign which category the item belongs to.

Out of interest, what are you looking to do by adding an item to multiple categories?

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 4 of 4