x

Items in Square POS disappear after being added.

I created several new items in my inventory, but lately (within the last month) they've been disappearing. Like, vanishing completely. We checked out a customer and they were there, and then the next it was gone. 

Other times, the app will allow us to add the item but not update the inventory.

This has happened several times and it's really starting to drive us crazy. It's not something that we can deal with when the shop is extra busy and we have hundreds of items. Please help!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Oh no, @JolieInthavong

Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community + sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble. We recommend checking to make sure that both your app and your mobile device itself are up-to-date. If everything looks good there, after following these steps you'll want to reach out.

If you haven't already, your best bet is to get in touch with us directly, so that a member of our Support team can dig in with you. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2