x

POS workaround with Square Terminal

Hey, 
My Partner and I had recently bought the square terminal to pair with the IOS POS app, little did we expect that they don't connect directly like the readers do. instead it works separately. 
WE FOUND A FIX!!!
we were messing around and found that if you save a ticket on the IOS POS app, it will appear on the terminal itself. From there open the ticket on the terminal and charge as you normally would (VIA card) without having to manually enter and add a seperate charge to your dashboard that isn't actually there.

If you have/had this issue, you will understand why this works so much better.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Connor1, thanks for sharing, hopefully this info will help other Square sellers with the same issue in the future!

I know our team are in the process of building more features for integrating Square Terminal and Square POS on different devices, so we'll likely see further integration here in the future. I'll be doing a sweep of community posts relating to Terminal connectivity once we launch more features here once available so will ping you an update once available.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @Connor1, thanks for sharing, hopefully this info will help other Square sellers with the same issue in the future!

I know our team are in the process of building more features for integrating Square Terminal and Square POS on different devices, so we'll likely see further integration here in the future. I'll be doing a sweep of community posts relating to Terminal connectivity once we launch more features here once available so will ping you an update once available.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2