x

Square Register for Restaurants crashes processing any type of payment.

Hello, 

I have encountered an issue this week with just processing cash payments. The square register would crash and bring me to a blank screen with the square logo and would not complete the transaction.

Just starting yesterday square register started crashing during any type of transaction including credit/debit etc. We have reverted to the old school paper slips for customers and force them to pay cash only now. My square handheld terminal has also adopted this problem just today as well. 

I am starting to believe it has something to do with my account or account settings since this problem is spreading across my square devices.

Customer support say they have never encountered this before and promised to call me back how ever they did not call back. so I had to call multiple times myself. Allegedly they will be getting engineers involved but there is no time line. As of now my square register is taking up counter space.

Browsing threads i've found others who encountered this but there is no clear resolution or hints on how to fix this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0