x

Open Tickets not showing on iPhone

We are trying out the Open Tickets to use at an upcoming event.  We have installed the add-on both on an iPhone and an Android phone.  It works fine on the Android but the "Tickets" button in the Checkout section does not show up on the iPhone.  We are logging into both as the same user so it can't be a permissions thing.  We have clicked "Add Open Tickets to Checkout" on both phones.  What are we missing?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @PALSIndiana.  You said that you have the add-on installed, but you didn’t say that you actually toggled the “Open Tickets” option on.  Go to More -> Settings -> Open Tickets.  Is the “Open Tickets” option turned on?  Hopefully it’s just that simple!  If not, let me know.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @PALSIndiana.  You said that you have the add-on installed, but you didn’t say that you actually toggled the “Open Tickets” option on.  Go to More -> Settings -> Open Tickets.  Is the “Open Tickets” option turned on?  Hopefully it’s just that simple!  If not, let me know.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 4

You rock!  Guess the Apple app has some different setups!  It was this simple.

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

LOL.  I’m glad it was just that simple!

Chip

Website
Facebook
Message 4 of 4