x

Products aren’t displaying

Ok I’m not sure what to think. 

since I’ve had this platform I’ve had issues. I personally  hate that I have to pay for This and I can’t get anyone to respond to my concerns vs having an article that barely  HELPS.

my issue: I’ve had my site disappear, and when it decided to work again, people have to actually search my products VS it just displaying on the first page...  

this is annoying when you’re PAYING for a service and can’t call anyone for assistance 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Lovemesomemewax I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your site. You should have access to phone support, and can reach the support teams here

Regarding your site, are you wanting to make the Shop page your home page? Or, are you just having trouble with the Shop button in your navigation? 

The button is not redirecting to the correct page because the URL it is linked to is not a valid address. You can edit this by logging into the editor and clicking on the button in the navigation area. Next, click the button tab in the left Header panel and click the edit link under "links to". Click the dropdown in the top box, and change the option to Shop All. 

If you want to use the Shop All page as the homepage, click the dropdown in the top left corner of the editor, then click the three dots to the right of Shop All and select the option "make this my homepage". 

Hope this helps, and please let us know if you are still having troubles. 

Message 2 of 2