x
Admin

Introducing the Square Readers Book Club! ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“– New to Book Club? Start here!

Book Club Logo Banner.png

Hey Square Readers!

Are you looking for a new way to level up your business skills and have some fun while you're at it?
Then get excited, and get ready to read!

We created the Square Readers Book Club, and weโ€™d love to have you join.

There are a ton of books filled with info on how to run your business better. But if youโ€™re anything like me, itโ€™s completely overwhelming to try and find relevant ones to me and my business. And itโ€™s even more challenging to find the time, motivation, and accountability to actually read them.

So weโ€™re here to make that a little easier. 

We have hand-picked some hard hitting and insightful books specifically written for business owners like you. The best part is, you wonโ€™t read them alone.

We pick one book every two months to read and chat about together in this Community Group full of sellers like you. Weโ€™ll share some extra resources and content from the author and cap it off with a live video chat. And of course, weโ€™ll post a full summary with key insights and takeaways from each book.

Donโ€™t have time or donโ€™t want to read the book? No problem! There will be discussion threads for you to read, video chats to listen to, and weโ€™ll summarize the key takeaways along the way for each book. 

We vote on all of the books we read, so join the group to always stay updated! 

You can pick up a copy of the book at your local library, local bookstore, Amazon, or anywhere else. And of course, go for any version youโ€™d like: paper, digital, or audiobook (listening totally counts as reading too!). 

And take a look at our virtual Square Readers Bookshelf for a comprehensive list of business books suggested by sellers like you. You can see the current book weโ€™re reading, previous books weโ€™ve read, and a bunch more of what we might read in the future.

Get ready for our Book Club:

We canโ€™t wait to read with you!

Pesso

๏œ๏ธ Aylon Pesso, he/him
Small Business Evangelist, Square

Join the Square Readers Book Club
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

I'm so excited for the announcement of this book club. It gives us a chance to connect with one another as well as learn and grow as entrepreneurs. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 22 of 32
Admin

Thank you so much for joining, @Mimixoxo ! That is absolutely the goal, and we're so excited for it!

Message 23 of 32

Excited to be here.

Message 24 of 32
Admin

Thank you so much - excited to have you and looking forward to seeing you in the discussions!

Message 25 of 32

I'm looking forward to giving this a try. I'm pretty busy but I still want to get in as much reading as possible. Thanks so much.

Message 26 of 32
Admin

Thanks so much! I completely understand the busy-ness -- luckily we're doing 2 months per book, so hopefully that'll be enough time to get there!

Looking forward to having you in the discussions-

Message 27 of 32

Reading Glass Books a veteran-owned publishing company with a brick-and-mortar store. Hello all!

Message 28 of 32
Admin

That sounds like an incredible company! So great to have you a part of the group!

Message 29 of 32

This sounds so fun! Can I submit my book as an option? I would even lead a discussion and sign copies.

Message 30 of 32

What is your book?

Message 31 of 32
Admin

Thanks so much @AmandaOtraway for offering! Definitely let us know what it is, and we'll take a look!

Message 32 of 32