x
Admin

More from Simon Sinek, the Author of Start with Why

Hey Square Readers,

We had our first Live Discussion last week, and a big thank you to all of you who attended and shared so much! We'll do a little recap as part of our full book summary within the next couple of weeks.

I just wanted to hop in to share some more great content by Simon Sinek. So if you finished reading Start with Why, here’s some more from the author.

In our introduction post, we shared a 5 minute clip of his TED Talk, and now here’s a link to the full 18 minute TED Talk.

A few folks mentioned that they liked the principles laid out in Start with Why, but wanted some more practical tips on finding, expressing, and being true to your Why. Simon Sinek did write a followup book called Find Your Why, which sounds like it might help with this need. I haven’t read it yet so I can’t vouch for it, so let me know what you think of it if you do read it. 

If you’re into his philosophy and ideas and want to apply it elsewhere, he also wrote a leadership and management book called Leaders Eat Last

Sinek also did an audio interview on the Tony Robbins Podcast, and a text interview with 15five.

You can also read through Simon Sinek’s articles on his website, along with listening to his podcast. 

And as a fun bonus, here’s a video of Steve Jobs talking about marketing strategy, which really lines up with Start with Why.

Have you found any other good ones that line up? Share them in the comments below!

Don’t forget to pop into these discussion threads to share your thoughts and pictures, if you haven’t already:

Happy reading, watching, and listening!

Pesso

️ Aylon Pesso, he/him
Small Business Evangelist, Square

Join the Square Readers Book Club
Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0