x
Square
[Improvement] Retail: Additional Features for the Sell-Through Report

In June 2022, we launched The Sell-Through Report. 

Now, we’re excited to announce that the sell-through report now allows for:

Export

The sell-through report can be exported by pressing the Export button in the top right corner of the screen. The exported sheet will take into consideration any filters or sorting applied within the report page.

Filter by Vendor 

The ability to filter the entire report by the Vendor that supplied an item. 

6M + 1Y Lookback 

The report can now be filtered by The Last 6 Months and The Last 12 Months

Actions

On the far right of every item row there is an Actions column that allows you to take one of the following actions on that item.

• Order More
  • View Purchase Order
  • Apply a discount
  • Create a marketing campaign
  • Reprice item
  • Edit low stock alert
7 Comments

If square can add filter of selecting vendor in inventory sell-through then it would be much more convenient for us to place order. we have multiple vendors and we place order different days. so we want to specifically see the inventory sell-through by vendor. 

Super Seller

Wow @Blake_B!

Filter by Vendor and Actions are SUPER useful tools. Looking forward to taking advantage of all the new features in this report. 

Also really appreciate having Export to Excel for all reports. 

Thanks! 

Super Seller

Yessss!!!!  Filter by vendors is going to be super helpful.... Can't wait to start using it.

Square Community Moderator

Hi @mark88 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I went ahead and merged your post to an existing thread that details some Additional Features for the Sell-Through Report. We merge duplicate conversations together to keep like comments in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. Please see the post from @Blake_B ‌at the top of the thread 🙂

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Beta Member

The sell-through report has been a huge help for us! I was excited to see the Export feature last week. However, every time we tried to use it we got an error. Is it possible our inventory is just too large and is unable to load? (I'm trying to look at everything in our Books category, which is about 5,000 items.) 

Admin

Hi @roughdraftny ! I'm sorry to hear the export feature has been giving you some trouble. The product team is currently investigating this and will get back to you once they have a resolution or explanation. 😁

Beta Member

Suggestion: The filter by vendor is great, but the drop down list shows all Vendors including INACTIVE vendors. It would be easier to use if the INACTIVE vendors did not show up in the filer.

Question: we have noticed that when we filter by Vendor some of our items are not showing up. Unless there is another setting we missed?