x

I need to know how to transfer from square savings to square balance on my pc.

Simple question maybe not so simple answer... I need to know how to transfer funds from square savings to square balance so I can instantly transfer. There is no instant transfer from savings... Only from balance. Please help. I can't find an option to transfer from savings to anywhere except to my external bank account. Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @Marjorie_Geigle thanks for your post. If you go into your Square dashboard on your PC, and navigate to your Savings Account area, you should be able to manage your balance there. When transferring funds between your Savings account and your Square balance, you’ll be able to see the transaction happen instantly.When you click on Transfer Out...do you see an option for Balance, or is this where you only see External account?

When transferring your funds to an external bank, you can expect to see the money in your account within 1-2 business days. Check with your external bank if there are any bank policies or other factors that may affect the timing of these transfers. I hope this helps answer your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @Marjorie_Geigle thanks for your post. If you go into your Square dashboard on your PC, and navigate to your Savings Account area, you should be able to manage your balance there. When transferring funds between your Savings account and your Square balance, you’ll be able to see the transaction happen instantly.When you click on Transfer Out...do you see an option for Balance, or is this where you only see External account?

When transferring your funds to an external bank, you can expect to see the money in your account within 1-2 business days. Check with your external bank if there are any bank policies or other factors that may affect the timing of these transfers. I hope this helps answer your question.

Message 2 of 2