x

How can I edit Savings Folder names?

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: "Savings Folder Names"

Is there a way to edit the Savings folder names after you create them? What if I made a typo and want to change the name, or no longer want to save for that specific "goal" folder and want to delete it or rename it?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Following up on this thread since I have not received a response yet. Will we be able to edit our Savings "folders" names in the future so they are not permanently stuck on the originally assigned name?

Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @BohoHouseHair - Thanks for following up with us on this thread. I apologize that you haven't received a reply to your original post yet. I'm happy to help you with this!

Yes, you can edit the name of your Savings Folders at any time from your Square Dashboard.

First, navigate to the Balance page. Then, click on Total Saved. From here, click on the name of the folder you wish to edit. On the next page, you'll see the current folder name at the top and three dots next to it. Click on the three dots and the option to edit folder name will appear.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5

Hi Alanah, thank you for responding. I don't have the three dots next to the folder names when I enter the individual folders. I had looked for that before, and that's why I though it just wasn't an option/feature altogether. Is it possibly a system error that I would need to contact customer support to have resolved?

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there again, @BohoHouseHair 👋 Thanks for following up.

I am able to see this on the Dashboard from my end. Are you looking at your Dashboard on a mobile device or on a desktop? You may not be able to see this if you're on mobile.

Additionally, I'll send you a private message to discuss this further. Thank you!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5